As a matter of fact I have made an effort lately to find out what I really want from life. This has only been possible now since as long as my father was alive, it was him who kept telling me what to do. And since his death, I first had to get accustomed to work life; moreover, I wanted to get a couple of scientific papers published, as I was still dreaming of obtaining a Habilitation degree.
The result of my considerations is:
From now on, roughly 40% of my sparetime will go into activities related to my job such as continued education (C#, WPF, VTK, Reporting Engines, PDEs, etc.).
Roughly 60% of my sparetime will be spent with these activities in this very order:
- My personal web presence (homepage, email, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.),
- 21st Century Headlines - news portal for biomedical sciences, artificial intelligence, physics and other branches of science,
- Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare (I have recently registered a domain, I sooner or later will start working on the website),
- Web Portal on Computational Biology and Artificial Life,
- Computer Science (Genycs),
- Psychology (Prudentia),
- Demoscene (Hugi).
That is the plan for the next couple of years unless something serious comes in between.