Gamedev plans

I'd like to develop a turn-based strategy role-playing game. Yesterday I've designed much of the gameplay, including the A.I. behaviour of the non-playable characters. At least I can already say now that the enemy A.I. will be far stronger than in the game which serves as my source of inspiration. I've found some parameters with which the strength of the A.I. can be easily modified so I'll probably offer several levels of difficulty. Maybe I'll also do it like that every enemy character displays a different level of intelligent behaviour.

However, implementation is going to be a great problem since I have no experience at graphics programming at all. At the moment I'm not even able to display a bitmap. :-(

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Demoscene

Digital Art Natives

Autobiographical Sketch