International Society for Philosophical Enquiry

The large number of blogposts dating from May 4th, 2023, is due to the fact that my blog was not accessible for the public in the months January to April 2023 because I restricted access. So now I've reposted the most suitable texts I had written on Facebook or at my homepage.

This is a new posting: I'd like to inform you that I've joined the International Society for Philosophical Enquiry (ISPE). I am an ex-member of Mensa and an ex-member of Intertel. After Mensa and Intertel, the ISPE is the third oldest high-IQ society in the world. It seems to be far more reasonable than Mensa and Intertel. It has a very good journal called Telicom which features many articles on philosophical topics such as metaphysics. This matches my own interests, and I missed people able to discuss about these topics in the other high-IQ societies I was a member of.

I was invited to join the ISPE because I scored high enough on the official admission test. This means that I belong to the top one per mille of the population - my IQ is higher than what 99.9 percent of the population achieve on such tests. I'm highly satisfied with this result. It always bothered me that according to the admission test used by Mensa, I'd have been only more intelligent than 98.8 percent of the population. I never believed that I was this dumb. And indeed, it has turned out in the multitude of test I've taken since that my score on the Mensa admission test was one of the lowest IQ scores I ever got. The highest IQ score I obtained, by the way, was 172 - which only 1 in 1.2 million achieve.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Demoscene

Digital Art Natives

Autobiographical Sketch