IQ

An IQ score says nothing more than how well you have performed on a particular test. It is not justified to say "I have an IQ of...", as you can only have a particular IQ on a particular test.

That said, I'm quite proud of some of my scores on IQ tests. In the Nydegger Intelligence Test Logical Subtest, I was the best performer for a long time, until an engineer from Croatia achieved an even higher score - but nobody else ever beat my score. On the Equally Normed Numerical Derivation Test, I had the third best score in the world, very close to the score of a very well-known American IQ champion. Marco Ripà, the creator of the test, estimated my performance to be the equivalent of an IQ score of 172. That's 1 in 1.2 million!

I also got the feedback from a colleague at work that I'm very good at things which require brainpower, such as analyzing algorithms, which most programmers find difficult.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Demoscene

Digital Art Natives

Autobiographical Sketch