Interest in Intelligence Testing

Actually I got interested in intelligence testing only because I wanted to become a researcher and my role model was Einstein, who was supposed to have been such an eminent scientist because of his extraordinarily high intelligence, which facilitated his discovery process.

As I recently wrote, the criterion of high human intelligence is becoming less important in scientific research because of the use of artificial intelligence systems. For this reason, the original reason for being interested in intelligence testing has gone. However, I've meanwhile learned that high intelligence is also positively correlated with other characteristics, such as rationality, and therefore I think intelligence testing still serves a purpose. I tend to get around with people scoring IQ 140 or higher better than with those who score less.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Demoscene

Digital Art Natives

Autobiographical Sketch