Ten years since the last issue of Hugi

Hugi #38 was published in June 2014. This issue marked the end of an era, as there was no successor.

I personally worked on Hugi for more than 18 years. It was a lot of fun, but it was also very exhausting to make sure that I got new graphics and music for each issue, as well as enough content to make the publication of a new issue worthwhile. Basically, I still enjoyed it, but in the last few years, working on Hugi somehow felt more and more "artificial" and "obsessive" to me. I forced myself to develop new ideas for articles and to research them, even if the topics didn't really interest me.

It's a shame that there's no active diskmag in the PC scene, but I think the weekly videos from psenough make up for it.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Mein Engagement für die Computerkunst-Community

Wonach ich mich immer gesehnt habe

Hochschulkarriere