Limits of Jungian Function Theory

According to the Jungian function theory, every person has eight psychological functions. If the strongest function is introverted, the second strongest function is extraverted, and vice versa.

In my case this seems to be quite true: My strongest function is introverted thinking, my second strongest function is extraverted intuition. However, according to Jungian theory my third function should be introverted sensing, while according to tests it really is introverted intuition.

This shows that Jungian theory is not completely true. There are also individuals with a different list of functions than the sixteen types the theory predicts.

I seem to be a mix of INTP and INTJ. In my own variant of the Jungian theory, which I called Volko Personality Patterns, I would be called a Creative Theorist.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Mein Engagement für die Computerkunst-Community

Wonach ich mich immer gesehnt habe

Hochschulkarriere