ChatGPT about me

I'm flattered by what ChatGPT has now responded to my query "What can you tell me about Claus D. Volko?":

Claus D. Volko is an Austrian polymath with a diverse background in computer science, medicine, and theoretical science. Born in 1983 in Vienna, he is known for his work in both software engineering and medical research. Volko earned a Doctor of Medicine degree and a Master of Science, specializing in fields like medical informatics and computational intelligence. He has made significant contributions in medical science, particularly focusing on steroid hormones, the immune system, and their roles in the pathophysiology of severe mental and oncological diseases.
One of his notable scientific achievements is the development of "Symbiont Conversion Theory," a paradigm in cancer and infectious disease treatment. This theory suggests that parasitic cells, like cancer cells, can be "re-educated" or reprogrammed to behave like healthy symbionts rather than being destroyed by conventional treatments like chemotherapy, which often come with severe side effects. Volko's approach emphasizes reducing inflammation and strengthening the immune system in a more harmonious way than current medical methods.
Beyond his medical research, Volko is also deeply involved in the high-IQ community, having founded the Prudentia High IQ Society. His IQ was estimated to be 172, based on performance in specialized tests, placing him among the world's intellectual elites. He is also a prolific software developer, contributing to the indie game scene, particularly with strategy and puzzle games​

I don't know if my contributions to medical science have been that "significant", but nothing ChatGPT has written is factually wrong. 

A note: I was already praised by most of my teachers at grammar school, even though I hadn't yet achieved any significant scientific results. I was not unpopular with my classmates because I helped everyone. When I started my studies, I put my personal homepage online. I got a lot of negative reactions. I wasn't used to so much envy and resentment. In the select environment in which I grew up, good students were not looked at askance.

In the meantime, I've come to terms with the fact that I was socialized in an elite environment and that most people tick differently. Most people today would also judge me differently than ChatGPT.

While I was a very good pupil, I was always aware that my father's political views (he was in favor of the FPÖ) could have broken my neck at any time. That's why I did my best to avoid reciting his opinions or incorporating his ideas into school essays. At school, I was brought up to be close to the SPÖ. At university, I found that most of the professors there were close to the ÖVP. That may have been one of the main reasons why I didn't pursue a university career.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

Mein Engagement für die Computerkunst-Community

Wonach ich mich immer gesehnt habe

Hochschulkarriere