Future is getting brighter and brighter

I've just bought the official textbook for my next exam, social medicine. It's merely 140 pages and easy to read - what a great contrast to my previous exam, for which I had to study more than 1000 pages full of strange proper names, complicated chemical formulae, long lists of indications and contraindications, and difficult physiological mechanisms!

I'm rather optimistic about my chances that I'll pass the 12 last exams of my medical studies in the 2 remaining years which the government has allowed me to spend studying until I'll have to do my alternative service. The only difficulty is that I'll have to do a practical course in each subject before taking the related exam, and getting places for these courses isn't always easy.

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

The Demoscene

Digital Art Natives

Autobiographical Sketch